A new story for your company
Casa di Noelia is an ideal place for important business occasions.
Large and bright spaces, a 140-hectare park, among vineyards, olive groves and woods, far from the chaos and stress of the city.
Our large Villa can be rented entirely or the individual rooms can be used for meetings and events, with a capacity of 20 to 250 people.
You can take a break in the many spaces of the Villa, take a tour of the cellar or a walk in nature. In a group or alone, it is possible to book one of our many Experiences, such as tasting our wines, foraging in our spontaneous garden or a journey to discover the beauties of the Apennines.
Casa di Noelia can host:
- Company Presentations
- B2B Meetings
- Conferences and Congresses
- Seminars and Workshops
- Training Courses
- Lunches, aperitifs and company dinners
- Dinners with the Artusi Chefs
- Lunches, dinners with a Starred Chefs
- Photo shooting
- Team Building
We know that Team Building activities are a fundamental tool to create a close-knit and productive working group, which is essential for business success.
And we also know that Casa di Noelia is the perfect place to carry out this type of activity.
Thanks to the rich production activity of Wines, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, natural cosmetic products and hospitality for private individuals, we have developed a series of gastronomic and sporting activities that will motivate the participants with the perfect balance between play, competition and fun.
Whether the purpose of the activity is recreational or competitive, the team building experts at our disposal will be able to capture the true spirit of each event, with efficient and meticulous planning.
All activities are carried out within Casa di Noelia, and revolve around the themes of nature, biodiversity and sustainability.
Among the possible activities:
- Sommelier in 60′
- Wine challenge with the creation of your own wine, label and commercial strategy
- Pasta challenge with Casa Artusi
- Foraging challenge
- Create your herbal tea: foraging mini-course and final tasting
- Treasure hunt for adults inside the estate
- Nature & Sustainability
The Villa offers large spaces both inside and outside.
- Ground floor: made up of a large central hall and 4 smaller rooms, a professional kitchen and services.
- Second floor: composed of a large frescoed hall, with high ceilings, floors and original stuccos, 4 rooms, the Carducci suite and the services.
On both floors, the rooms can be used behind closed doors as private rooms and for a limited number of people, or with open doors forming a whole with the central hall.
- Italian Garden
- Large area at the foot of the stairway
- Paths among the vineyards, olive groves and wild herbs
- Coffee breaks, lunches and dinners
- Large outdoor area
- Italian Garden
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Wide availability of sockets
- Wi-Fi connection
- Photocopy service
- Forlì airport: 13km
- Bologna: 85km
- Florence: 195km
- Milan: 300km
- Rome: 350km
For overnight stays agreements are available with nearby hotels.
Did you have something special in mind? It is possible to organize tailor-made solutions for your company. We are at your disposal to guide and advise you in your choice. It all starts with an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org